Fund Services provides specialised custody and fund administration services to fund managers, relieving you of back and middle office administration and allowing you to concentrate on generating superior returns for your investors. Our experienced team of professionals will work closely with your team to ensure your needs are met in an accurate and efficient manner. Leverage our capabilities and leading-edge systems to deliver a streamlined and integrated operating model for a variety of asset types and fund structures.
Our services include:
- Setting up new funds – we can help guide you in what is required to set up a new fund
- Custody – global asset registration and safekeeping, trade settlement, income collection, corporate action notifications and proxy voting
- Investment administration – global trade matching and processing trades executed by our clients, broker liaison, portfolio record keeping, valuations, reconciliations, post-trade compliance and reporting
- Performance and attribution – top down performance and asset level attribution, performance fee calculations
- Fund accounting – accounting, daily unit pricing, distributable income calculations, management fee calculations, financial statements and statutory reporting
- Services for listed companies and funds – net tangible asset (NTA) calculations and statutory account preparation
- Listed and unlisted registry / transfer agency
For further information on custody and fund administration services please contact us on +61 2 8280 7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.