Link Market Services is a member of ASX-listed Link Group, a leading global administrator of financial ownership data within the pension fund industry and across corporate markets.
Link Group's Corporate Markets division delivers a suite of services that assist organisations globally to meet the obligations that come with the public ownership of their companies or products, as well as managing their interactions with the capital markets.
Our uniquely integrated range of corporate markets capabilities includes registry, employee share plans, investor relations and stakeholder management. In selected markets we also offer company secretarial support, as well as various specialist offerings such as insolvency solutions. We operate from offices in eleven countries throughout Australasia, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Europe.
Our teams combine a wealth of industry experience with a rigorous focus on client management to deliver a premium service underpinned by market leading digital technology provided by our Technology & Operations division.
The core elements of our service offering include:
- Registry - a leading global provider of registry management, and capital markets, meeting, treasury and investor communication services for issuers of listed and unlisted securities, as well as structured products, warrants and managed funds.
- Employee share plans - a specialist administrator of employee and executive share plans and provider of dedicated services to assist in the management and implementation of local and global share plans.
- Shareholder management & analytics - a global leader in share ownership analysis, market intelligence, investor communication and shareholder management technology.
- Stakeholder engagement - a leading global provider of comprehensive advisory and execution services for equity and debt transactions, as well as support in insolvency matters.
- Advisory services – through our incorporated legal practice, we offer listed and unlisted clients corporate and commercial legal services, company secretarial services, corporate administration solutions and chief financial officer support.